Nothing like warm pumpkin pancakes to start your day. Here's a quick recipe for you all!
• 2 cups milk (I used 1 cup of vanilla almond milk and 1 cup of spiced apple cider) • 1 cup pumpkin puree • 2 eggs
• 3 tablespoons coconut oil
• 1 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
• 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1/3 cup light brown sugar
• 1 tablespoon baking powder
• ½ teaspoon baking soda
• 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice blend
• ½ teaspoon salt
• Butter and maple syrup for serving
• Combine wet ingredients in one bowl and sift the dry ingredients in another. Gently add wet ingredients to the dry bowl and mix well. • If you don't have a griddle (I don't), warm a large pan on medium heat. Add a tiny bit of butter or cooking spray to your pan.
• Pour batter in 1/2 cup increments to your pan. I could fit two at a time.
• Bubbles will start to form as the pancake cooks. When they begin to noticeably slow down or stop, flip! Wait a few more minutes, then remove and top with your favorite pancake toppings. Enjoy!