Barbell upright row / Corbatas abiertas con barra ------------------------------------
"Compound exercise that works your trapezius, shoulders, and biceps. The narrower the grip the more you'll hit the trapezius as opposed to the deltoid"
"Ejercicio compuesto que trabaja tu trapecio, hombros y bíceps. Mientras más cerrado sea el grip, mayor será el trabajo en los trapecios, al contrario si lo trabajas abierto estarás trabajando más los hombros"
Strength training Rules
1. Train consistently - that's the name of the game! The lifter who trains week in and week out will experience steady improvement in strength and muscles over time.
2. Work smart and hard! Training hard is good and training hard and smart it's even better! Get the best of both worlds!
3. Stimulate the muscles of the entire body! Perform big lifts to stimulate muscles growth throughout the body but remember to fix that weak links as well!
4. Improve basic strength especially in compound exercises! Progressive overload is the most important aspect in the strength game! You must use heavier loads and perform more reps over time!
5. Warm-up! Falling to take basic warm up will eventually and unavoidably end in disaster... 6. Good form! Form is important but remember everything above your 85% rep max... will make you nervous system crush.. 7. Nutrition - the best training program in the world is no match to bad diet.
Now that fall is here I'm starting to think about the upcoming holiday season. When I think of the next few months I think of family gatherings and lots of photos!
I want to help you go into this season feeling your best! I want you to feel healthy, happy, and confident! .
In October I will run a Bootcamp with the same meal plan I follow, access to multiple workout programs (so we can choose what's best for you), a delicious superfoods shake, and accountability to help you reach your goals!!
Message me for more information!
It never hurts to ask!
So many times I find myself so unmotivated and uninspired so I then I whip out some pics and place them side by side. Right before my second pregnancy on the left. I weighed about the same weight I am now. This is why I focus on fat loss rather than just weight loss and the number on the scale. Putting pics side to side tells the truth. Letsssssgoooooooo. I'm so ready for the new week!!! #ProgressNotPerfection